Saturday, February 05, 2011

12 months of Avonlea

December 31st was Avonlea's 1st birthday. Party pictures are still forthcoming (our camera wasn't working at the time). Meanwhile I thought I'd show photos of Avonlea from each month of her life.

Just born

3 weeks old

8 weeks old with her only living great-grandparent, my grandma Phillips

3 months old

4 months old

5 months old

6 months old

7 months old

8 months old

9 months old

10 1/2 months old

a week before her first birthday!

Photo sessions have become a regular thing (I think most parents can relate) and it was hard to pass over so many other photos I just adore of her. Maybe I'll find an excuse to post a big collage at some point.

2 comments:

M said...

These are wonderful. The 6th month picture is my favorite.

- Monica

Friske Life said...

I love these pictures. My favorite is that last one. Such a beautiful family.